07 - Gap in the market/ existing products similar


Blog post 7


Existing products/ services similar to my idea:


On YouTube there are many different You Tubers that review TV shows which are similar to my idea for example Austin Burke, Binge watchers, Jeremy Jahns, Chris Stuckkman, all review TV shows on Netflix and give you a full review on how the film is and what they are which is interesting to me as this is similar to what I want to do.






Viability of my new product or services:


My idea is to create a YouTube channel on reviewing TV shows on Netflix. I want to help people decide and chose which TV shows to watch and give them a review and rating of how good the TV show is. I feel this will be very helpful as you often see people asking questions about what TV shows to watch on Netflix so I feel my channel will the useful to a lot of people.






Gap in the market:
Most You Tubers focus on more then one genre. They usually pick out many different types of genre films/ TV shows to talk about whereas in mine I want to focus on one type of genre TV show for one month and then the next month move onto another genre so that the audience get a full review on the same genre films and TV shows.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05 - secondary research

10 - evaluation

06 - target audience