06 - target audience

Target audience - 

The target audience for my YouTube channel which is based on reviewing TV shows is going to be based around 15-25 years olds, C2DE working class. I feel this is the best suited age as I have spoken to a few people about weather they watch TV shows or not and this is around the ages I got. my YouTube channel is suited for both Men and Women as TV shows range from many different genres which is suited for both. I have researched many different TV shows and seen the ones that are most popular by men, most popular by women and which TV shows are most popular by both. 






My YouTube channel is suited for everyone so it would be social class. Where my production varies it is suitable for anyone and everyone one to watch. the main psychographics would be the strugglers and the mainstreamers. 
















Through my YouTube channel I feel my target audience will be able to understand and relate to what I am reviewing. The reason my target audience will want and need to watch my YouTube channel is to get a idea on what TV shows to watch on Netflix. it will also give them a brief understanding on what the film is about and whether they will be interested or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05 - secondary research

10 - evaluation